The arrival of August marks the beginning of Back-to-School Month, and with it, communities across the country have already begun to prepare for a full year of classes and curriculum. To help students get off to a good start, RNR Tire Express (RNR), the nation’s leading franchise retailer for custom tires and wheels, is offering nearly 4,000 backpacks full of essential school supplies to families and children across the country. country for their 2022 Back to School Gift.
A total of 13 RNR franchisees, responsible for the combined operations of 77 franchises across the United States, will spearhead this year’s initiative – marking 2022 as the largest and most impactful year yet. for the present. Interested customers are encouraged to contact their nearest participating RNR location to request a free back-to-school package. Promotions vary by location and are only available while supplies last.
“RNR Tire Express may be a national brand, but our mindset is focused on our local communities. First and foremost, we are your neighborhood tire store,” said Larry Sutton, Founder and CEO of RNR Tire Express. “I can think of nothing that exemplifies our mission better than the growing involvement of our franchisees in this annual tradition and the desire they have to positively impact and support individuals and families in each of their respective localities. “
This is now the eighth consecutive year that RNR Tire Express has coordinated a back-to-school gift. And as the franchise has continued to grow year after year, so has the reach of this charitable endeavor. The intention, of course, being to help out even more students and provide more backpacks each school year.
Participating store locations for 2022 include:
- ALABAMA – Opelika
- ARKANSAS—El Dorado; Springdale; Van Buren; Blytheville; Hot Springs; Paraguld; Jonesboro; ft. Black-smith; small stone; Rogers; Fayetteville; Conway; Jacksonville
- FLORIDA – Tampa; Orlando; west palm beach; Clear water; Sebring; Port Richey; Brandon; Sarasota; Kissimmee; Orange Park; Daytona Beach; Jacksonville; Bradenton; Saint PETERSBOURG ; Leesburg; Ocala
- GEORGIA – Warner Robins; Builder ; Columbus; Albany; Valdosta
- INDIANA—Clarksville; Mishawaka; Franklin; Columbus
- LOUISIANA – Lafayette; Lake Charles; City of Bossier; Ruston; Alexandria; West Monroe
- MISSOURI-Springfield; Joplin; western plains
- NEVADA – Reno
- OHIO-Delaware; Marion; Toledo; Springfield
- OKLAHOMA – Oklahoma City; Moore; Muskogee
- PENNSYLVANIA – Monroeville
- TEXAS-Waco; Hewitt; Lufkin; Killin; Tyler; Brian; Abilene; Long-term vision; Texarkana; Beaumont
Given the inflationary pressures that continue to weigh on millions of Americans, the arrival of this year’s giveaway couldn’t come at a more opportune time. Although simple in nature, for countless families, receiving such a gift is one less expense to worry about. A need that RNR is happy to shoulder the burden on their behalf.
Founded in 2000 by lease-to-own veteran Larry Sutton, RNR has carved out a unique niche in the tire and wheel industry with its convenient, hassle-free payment options that fit every customer’s budget. RNR professionally offers and installs safe, quality custom tires and wheels in a growing and underserved market and has established a business model that allows customers to pay for branded tires and wheels with a weekly or monthly option that gives them is affordable.
For more information about the RNR Tire Express brand, please visit https://rnrtires.com/.